Friday, October 21, 2005

New Experience


Yesterday I gave my first Portuguese class to American students.
It was a little weird for me to have students repeat "Boa-noite. Como vai?", as
if I were teaching Thomas Flex, unit 1.
They are taking this class for different reasons: some will study in Brazil and some plan to go there just to enjoy the country. Since it is a self-study program, the homework usually involves listening practice, so the students borrow the cds, come to our GREAT lab and work by themselves.The lab is always very busy all day long.
Hope I can see the pictures of the Rock Show soon.

Até mais.
Bené

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I seemed to have stumbled upon your blog by accident but it sure does make interest reading. I was actually surfing for more information on hotel map phuket. Still I’m glad I stopped by!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey teacher! I am glad u updated ur blog!!! All I can tell u is that I am getting crazy because of the Michigan...
Miss u

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home