Friday, October 21, 2005

Missing You

I miss you all a lot.
I'm going crazy.
So much to read and write (I've just finished a paper).
Alceu, I promise to find a Josafa here, ok?
Sorry about Flamengo, Andre. Things will change. Thais and Ana, keep
in touch.I don't have MSN yet, Jackie.I have orkut.
Say hello to your mom.
Ana Albi, I'm about to have lunch= a cheeseburger+some
soup. Is it a good combination?Buuuuuaaaaaaaa.
I want rice+beans+galinhada.
I want pao de queijo.Buuuuuuuaaaaaa!!!
I've gotta go.
The picture above was taken in my farewell barbecue by my friend Taciana. I'm with my dearest friends Sônia and Márcia.

If you all want to have a b log, just talk to Carla Arena.
She is THE ONE FOR THAT.

Até.
Beijos....Beijos....Saudades...
Bené

1 Comments:

Blogger Ana Albi said...

I can't believe you forgot to mention the cocadas. I had one the other day just to remember you. It wasn't the Maracujá one, though. Beijos.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home